Wednesday, January 31, 2007

One Month Down

Well, there we have it. 11 days of this project has churned out 12 entries. I originally wanted to plan for one a day but didn't think I could manage it. Maybe I can.

My question now is what people think of the project up until this point? Any suggestions, comments, complaints? Should I just give it up? I won't, but it's nice to know if people think I should, if only so I can know who exactly I'm spiteing.

The project will continue on at least for another couple of months. I've got about 30 odd items that have had their pictures taken, and about a half dozen that are sitting in a basket waiting for my next bit of free time to photograph. That being said, there's only one entry waiting in the wings right now, after which I'll need to find the time to edit the raw pictures on my desktop PC. You probably don't care, but I like having entries like these to look back on later, especially if I change my methods.

Anyway, thanks for enduring my first "month" of the project. Let me know what you think.

No comments: